Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moratorium

So, Treads and I were thinking that we should just not make any changes until Zendikar is out. Just kind of let stuff ferment for a bit. That seems to be good to me.

That said- I think there are a few cards that at least to me, are on some kind of short list:

The Karoos: I've defended the crap out of these guys, but I think that the M10 lands are great (often better than Ravnica duals == great) and fit better in an aggro or aggro-ish strategy.

Unsummon: I cut this a lot. I want it to hit permanents. I want blue to have another planeswalker answer. I want to whine about this card.

Glasskite: you know what you did.

And of course, the planewalker question. Namely, the how-many-planewalker question. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Im a big fan of not messing with the cube for a while, let the little guy spread his legs.

    The karoos out for the M10 lands is a good call, after getting to use one, it was a lot better!

    Unsummon = meh, thoughts on something else to add? Maybe a second ponder?

    Hey, dont shatter the Glaskite's dreams quite yet. Get it? Shatter, Glass... College Education right there.

    I dunno what the do about planeswalkers, we need more of them so we can have a better selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the little guy spread his legs, Joe?? This is where we're at?

    ReplyDelete