Thursday, April 16, 2009

Possible Alara Reborn inclusions

Just throwing this out stuff out there. I'll keep updating this one.

Thraximundar

Sphinx of the Steel Wind

On one hand, everything shouldn't cost a million. On the other hand, tricolor is probably where it is more acceptable for things to cost a million, since you should have all your colors by turn million. You know?

Spellbound Dragon

Have I mentioned how much I hate Izzet Chronarch? Also, it's like Knollspine Invocation on a stick. For free. Kind of. I'm into it.

Maelstrom Pulse

I'm not opposed to including another non-red way to deal with planeswalkers.

Spellbreaker Behemoth

For Burning-Tree Shaman, probably?

Qasali Pridemage

Mycoid Shepherd

I'm a sucker for any card with "Shepherd" in the name. Laters, Saffi and/or Watchwolf.

Lightning Reaver

Competition is tough in this slot. Blazing Specter probably stays, but I love the Razerunner effect.

Uril, the Miststalker

OMG forever.

Retaliator Griffin

Also charming, but less so.

Enigma Sphinx

What do you think about this vs. Sphinxkroma?

Aaaaand... probably not for the cube but it's literally blowing my mind:

Sen Triplets

1 comment:

  1. These are all stupid good, nuf said. We best be getting a way to get these crazy dudes all up in our cube!

    ReplyDelete