Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More thoughts! Thoughts forever.

On many topics.

1. Color-aligned artifacts. I think only one would make it in on it's own merits, in its color. So I propose (and I think JT is in) that we throw shackles in Blue, which it unambiguously is, and cut the rest. I think Fathom Seer is the thing to cut here.

2. Artifacts. That gives us some room. We can cut those spots, which were artificially added, according to Justin. Or we can add some stuff. Sun Droplet and Juggernaut could go back in, we can think of other stuff, maybe Pithing Needle (a sideboard card that's probably maindeckable), whatevs. Isochon Scepter? I don't know. Other people run it. We can totally throw stuff in, try it, take out and/or love it forever.

3. How about split cards in Hybrid? Fire//Ice?? Eh?

4. Gifts Ungiven for Thirst for Knowledge? Another card people say they took out for being too good, and good with Reanimator.

No comments:

Post a Comment