Monday, May 4, 2009

Thoughts!

Recurring Nightmare

I keep reading about people taking this out of their cubes for being too good.
I could see taking out Thoughtseize or Skinthinner.

Miraculous Recovery

Dunno, seems nice.

Bituminous Blast for Shambling Remains

??
It's been good so far in Shards, and I worry that black/red creatures that can't block isn't a very viable archetype.

As Justin pointed out, we should probably put in some graveyard removal stuff, since right now it is is Stonecloaker and Stonecloaker. Maybe Loaming Shaman for Cradle Guard, and an artifact- Relic of Progenitus, or Tormod's Crypt?

And finally, how about Death Grasp for Tidehollow Sculler? I like the sculler lots, but Death Grasp is like the ability from P-Command that wins games, you know?

2 comments:

  1. Seems really abuse able. We just need to figure out what comes out. It seems like Kokusho plus creature in the yard is auto win. Which is kind of weird.

    Bituminous blast, will be interesting to see how it does, but removal plus something free seems good at instant speed. And that slot isn't that hot anyway. It's that or Lightening Reaver.

    You have a very nice site. And you seem very smart and pretty. Also, I bet you have GREAT taste in men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think getting recurring nightmare in, at least to see how it plays would be a good idea. I totally forgot about that card, and yes, it is stupid good.

    Miraculous recovery does seam good, one white, instant, makes dudes bigger, but what are you considering taking out?

    Bituminous blast seams really good also, I have yet to see how cascade plays out, so let me know. But I would not be apposed to getting that in.

    And lastly, I think Justin will agree with me on this one, she has the best taste in men.

    ReplyDelete