Friday, May 8, 2009

Slivers, Birds, Skybreakers

I know this my millionth post in about two days, but I've had lots of thoughts.

1. Let's try Call the Skybreaker. One person who runs it and Spitting Image actually called this better, so I think it's worth a shot.

2. I don't want Isochron Scepter, because I think it fails to help green and we don't need that.

3. Speaking of helping green: Birds of Paradise? More consistent (frequent) acceleration in green would be nice, I think, and maybe help get an eclectic dragon or two played.

4. I'd like to try Plague Sliver for Juzam. I think it is going to be equivalent except when it's better. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Call the Skybreaker certainly does a thing, and while it does cost a ton, it does have a very game ending effect. I would have no problems giving it a try.

    Isochron Scepter I feel is a much better constructed card and does not really do enough in limited, nuf said.

    BoP, I dont really see much reason to or not to play it. I guess the real question is, what do you think would be worth taking out for it?

    Plague Sliver, you forgot one more reason for putting this in over Juzam, we have a real one. We all know that this is the most important reason for wanting it, wink wink nudge nudge.

    ReplyDelete